Welcome!

Come roll with the Jackson family on our journey through life! Ha...so that was a corny opening...anyway, I hope you all enjoy our little family and all our "happenings"! :-)

The Brocolli Blues

So I don't have a funny picture for this post, although I wish I did. I fed Macyn brocolli last night for the first time...hmmm did I say fed, more like attempted to feed her brocolli. She has always been a very good eater and never really disliked anything...until she met brocolli. The poor little girl spit out her food and started gagging, and I couldn't help but laugh a little. Sometimes she just seems so big, I feel like she knew what she was doing when she gagged. I hope she learns to like brocolli...it is one of my favorite veggies. Just sayin! :-)

At 7 months Macyn is such an active little thing. Once she finally starts crawling I won't be able to keep up with her! She is all over the place in her walker...racing down the hall, wheeling around and then back down the hall again to watch her fur baby brother and sister out the back window! It just seems like it was yesterday I was a an uber-fat shrek footed preggers!! Oh how time flies!

0 comments: