Welcome!

Come roll with the Jackson family on our journey through life! Ha...so that was a corny opening...anyway, I hope you all enjoy our little family and all our "happenings"! :-)

Miss Independence


So Macyn hasn't been eating so well for us lately...at least not baby food. I and my mom were attributing this to her teething. Now I am starting to debate that hypothesis. I have been trying to allow her to feed herself more often...but now it seems like that is all she wants to do. If I try to give her food from a spoon...she shuns me. :-( But, if I put the same food on her high chair tray she goes to town. So today, I said to heck with even attempting baby food, and just gave her what we had for dinner. Vegetarian sloppy Joe's, corn and green beans...yes it looks disgusting all mixed up and mish-mashed together...but she loved it and she let us know...she was still eating and umming and yumming after we were finished with our own dinner and had started cleaning up the kitchen.

I swear she is just growing up and gaining that independence too fast...I wonder who she takes after?!?!?

0 comments: