Welcome!

Come roll with the Jackson family on our journey through life! Ha...so that was a corny opening...anyway, I hope you all enjoy our little family and all our "happenings"! :-)

Mommy's sorry Macyn


I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love my little baby girl! Her smile brightens my everyday...even my worst days...and even at 4 in the morning! Your little gummy-grin still makes me giggle and my heart smile! Her tears, hurts and struggles affect me in a way I never thought possible...who knew one could hurt so badly in response to another's feelings. That is what being a Mom is all about..and every time you hurt or struggle...I will hurt and struggle too, and I will always be there for you.

Today something happened to you which I thought hurt you, but thankfully only scared you badly. I think it scared me even more. I took my eyes and hands off of you for a split second to grab one of your socks off the floor, and in that instant you wiggled your way off of the changing table and onto the floor with a thud. :-( My cries were probably as loud as yours and my heart never pounded so quickly or hurt so badly. Luckily you were okay...no bumps, no bruises. :-)

Mommy is lucky that God teaches her simple lessons in the book of parenting...I learn daily with you...and will continue to learn....just hopefully not at your expense! I love you P-pie!

0 comments: